Monday, September 15, 2014

Bouchercon Coming Together

It was pretty obvious, when several of the critics I knew would be attending Bouchercon 2014 started posting about their individual panel discussion assignments, that a preliminary lineup of such presentations was soon to come. And sure enough, yesterday brought this PDF chart of who would be speaking when at the November 13-16 event in Long Beach, California. I haven’t looked closely through it yet, but I did notice that my friends Kevin Burton Smith, Ali Karim, and Peter Rozovsky will be leading talks at one time or another.

As interesting as this schedule is, I’m no less excited to see how the list of attendees for November’s Bouchercon is shaping up.

If you haven’t yet registered for Bouchercon 2014, you can still do so by clicking here and filling out the requisite paperwork.

3 comments:

Jim Thomsen said...

We both live in the Seattle area, yet we'll probably be meeting for the first time in Long Beach. Good collective energy brings good people of similar interests together. I haven't yet been to a Bouchercon, and yet I can see already, based on good social-media vibrations, the awesomeness of its effect.

Shannon Baker said...

This will be my first Bouchercon as well. I'm excited to be on a panel about murder in the outdoors.

Lisa Fernow said...

I'm another newbie to Bouchercon. Very thrilled to participate in an author focus salon as a first time author. Anyone interested in my tango mystery, Dead on Her Feet, or want to meet a fellow Seattle writer, please stop by and say hi. Saturday 9 am Harbor A.